TEAM SERVPRO of Tri Cities West participated in the Junior Achievement’s annual Rodeo Bowl.
About the Event
The Junior Achievements Rodeo Bowl is a FUN-raising AND FUNDraising at its finest and we had a blast at the event! This event produces the funds essential to bring JA programs to nearly 11,000 local students while growing mindfulness of JA’s innovative in-school programs.
About Junior Achievement
Junior Achievement is a program designed to help our youth with work readiness, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy to face real world experiences
And donations and sponsors of these events make these amazing programs for our youth possible! Without the generous supporters, JA could not meet the growing demand for their high-impact programs.
JA's K-12 programs provide relevant, hands-on education and reach nearly 11,000 youth in the Tri-cities region and more than 75,000 students annually throughout Washington and Northern Idaho.
Why We Participate With ENTHUSIASM
SERVPRO of Tri Cities West supports JA because we understand the tremendous need for a well-educated workforce, and appreciate the value in our youth. We believe that education is the essential component of success for young people and their future. That’s why we support them with enthusiasm and team spirit.
If you would like to help us support the Junior Achievement program and the youth in our community there are many opportunities to help including volunteering your time and knowledge, working directly with the youth in classrooms or donating funds to help support the efforts and materials needed.
You can go here to learn more about volunteering opportunities.
Now Hiring Production and Cleaning Technicians to join our Team
SERVPRO of Tri-Cities West is currently hiring Production and Cleaning Technicians.
SERVPRO is the Premier Fire, Water, Mold Remediation Company, and is seeking a full time Production and Cleaning Technician to join our team.
Restoration experience preferred but not required. We will train the right employee
The requirements for this position:
- Must have a professional appearance and great attitude.
- A valid driver license with a reasonable driving record.
- IICRC certified a plus but is not required
- Ability to pass a criminal background check with no felony convictions or misdemeanors involving violence or theft.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Because we provide 24-hour emergency services, must be willing to be on call, as needed.
- Some night and weekend work is required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50+ pounds and 100+ pounds on occasion.
- Must have a high school diploma or a GED certificate.
- Must be able to climb ladders and work in confined spaces.
- Candidates Must have the ability to communicate with others in written and verbal form as well as enter data into the SERVPRO systems
- Bilingual preferred but not required
Salary: Hourly Wage DOE
Please call (509)943-9290 for more information or email your resume to david@SERVPROtcw.net