Document and Photo Restoration Services
Vacuum Freeze Drying Chamber
Did you know that SERVPRO of Tri-Cities West can restore water and soot damaged important documents and family photos?
We have state-of-the-art equipment like our vacuum drying chamber that freezes, vacuums and pressurizes to stop further damage and achieve sublimation.
Document Restoration Services We Offer:
- Drying- process in which an item containing moisture is frozen and dried using vacuums and pressures to achieve sublimation.
- Cleaning- we offer onsite cleaning. This is cleaning each document front and back to remove debris and any surface particulate.
- Sterilization- Gamma Irridation is a process that is used for disinfecting and decontaminating documents or other consumer goods.
- Deodorization- once paper has been wet, an odor can begin to form. Letting us deodorize your documents will reduce the odor and sometimes almost completely eliminate it.
- Destruction- we offer destruction onsite.
- Digitization- digitizing documents makes them easier to access as well as easier to store. We use state-of-the-art equipment to turn your paper copy into a digital file.
“Like it never even happened.”
Tuesday Tip: Carbon Monoxide; A Silent Cold-Weather Killer
Carbon monoxide is a gas you cannot see, taste or smell and it comes from common household equipment. According to ready.gov an average of 430 Americans die each year from unintentional carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. Often times it is the result of faulty, improperly used or vented consumer products like household appliances, such as gas fireplaces, boilers, central heating systems, water heaters, cookers, and open fires which use gas, oil, coal and wood. These all may be possible sources of CO gas along with engine-powered equipment, such as portable generators. As scary as this is there are precautions you can take to protect yourself, your family, your pets and your employees from these deadly CO fumes. Reduce the chance of CO exposure in your workplace or home by performing regular maintenance on equipment and appliances that can produce CO and install carbon monoxide detectors on every level, consider having all fuel-burning heating equipment and chimneys serviced annually by a professional and only use portable generators in well ventilated areas away from doors, windows or vents to prevent fumes from entering the home or building.
IICRC Certified Firm
SERVPRO of Tri Cities West is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
About SERVPRO of Tri Cities West
SERVPRO of Tri Cities West specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
For Immediate Service in Tri Cities, Call SERVPRO
We provide immediate service day or night!
SERVPRO of Tri Cities West provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Tri Cities. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 – 509-943-9290
Whether your Tri Cities home needs emergency flood damage or your upholstery cleaned, you can depend on us. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Storm Damage Restoration
- Cleaning Services
- Building/Reconstruction Services
There's never a convenient time for fire or Water damage to strike your Tri Cities commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business.