Commercial Mold Remediation
Commercial Mold Remediation in Kennewick, WA
Black mold growth on your commercial property can cause a major business interruption and present a health risk to you, your employees, and your customers. All it takes is a small water leak, like a slow roof leak or a loose plumbing fitting, for mold to begin growing on your Kennewick, WA property. Here at SERVPRO of Tri Cities West, we know that every hour spent cleaning up your property is an hour of lost revenue and productivity, which is why we're available to respond to your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 1,700 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (509) 943-9290
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of Tri Cities West | SERVPRO of Franklin County can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of Tri Cities West | SERVPRO of Franklin County training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician